Office of the Municipal Manager
Risk Management Unit
- Working with senior management of Chief Albert Luthuli Municipality in developing the institution risk management framework incorporating, inter alia,
- The Risk management policy; strategy; implementation plan; identification and assessment methodology; risk appetite and tolerance as per the risk management framework.
- Facilitating orientation and training for Chief Albert Luthuli Municipality stakeholders on risk management and Anti-Fraud and corruption.
- Assisting management with risk identification, assessment and development of response strategies;
- Monitoring the implementation of the risk response strategies.
- Develop one service audit plan for all departments in Chief Albert Luthuli Local Municipality annually as per MFMA; Internationally Standards for the professional Practice of Internal Auditing, National Treasury Risk, and Internal audit Framework, king 111, Internal Audit Charter.
- Render Audit services for Chief Albert Luthuli Local Municipality in all departments as per the Internal Audit Charter, International Standards for the professional Practice of Internal Auditing on quarterly basis.
- Conduct Follow-up on prior Audits in Chief Albert Luthuli Local Municipal in the MP301 as per the international standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing on monthly/quarterly basis.